Admin Team

The Admin Team

"Wine, because no good story ever started with someone eating a salad."
~Probably Not Lily
Lily
About: I'm a mother, wife, and work full time. You may catch me a little during the day but I am mostly available during the evenings. Feel free to leave me a note on any of the following sources and I'll get to them as quickly as possible!

Email: YeOleOwl@gmail.com
Discord: starryowleyes#1898

Alan
About: Live on the U.S. east coast. Marriage and a job keep me busy during the day, so I'm also on mostly during nights and weekends. I can be reached during the day if I'm not too busy. I've been online since before you were born (ok, 1985)

I'm a "Jack of all Traces" when it comes to history. I know a little bit about a lot of different time periods. Happy to offer plot advice and sundry suggestions

Email: alansrpwriting@gmail.com
Discord: Alan#0159
word count: 170

The Mod Team

"Together forever alright, get the vacuum!"
~Sophie
Kimmie
About: I am a nearly 34 year old (Seriously, may as well just say I am 34) Michigander. I live in that town that nobody believes in with my husband and my two fur babies, Sid and Garfield. I am a food blog author, I am constantly trying to come up with new recipes or explore old recipes that need a good update, as well as take on challenges that someone might give to me. I have been roleplaying for 23 years in some form or another... My favorite type is romance and drama, but I love a good story in general. I am here to help with research and have knowledge of things like theater that could prove helpful for my fellow players. I am glad to help in any way that I can!

Email: kimworden28@hotmail.com
Discord: kimmie #7141
word count: 155

Return to “OOC Chatting and Contact”