Admin Team

The Admin Team

"Wine, because no good story ever started with someone eating a salad."
~Probably Not Lily
Lily
About: I'm a mother, wife, and work full time. You may catch me a little during the day but I am mostly available during the evenings. Feel free to leave me a note on any of the following sources and I'll get to them as quickly as possible!

Email: YeOleOwl@gmail.com
Discord: starryowleyes#1898

Alan
About: Live on the U.S. east coast. Marriage and a job keep me busy during the day, so I'm also on mostly during nights and weekends. I can be reached during the day if I'm not too busy. I've been online since before you were born (ok, 1985)

I'm a "Jack of all Traces" when it comes to history. I know a little bit about a lot of different time periods. Happy to offer plot advice and sundry suggestions

Email: alansrpwriting@gmail.com
Discord: Alan#0159

Crymson
About: Hey there, I am near forty, single (divorcee) and have a child who just spread her own wings. So my life is now once again my own to do with as I please. I live on the West Coast(of the USA), am a night owl and usually more productive near or after dark, but can be found if not coherently during the day light hours.

I am more than happy to answer any questions, and help you Pillage and Plund....er wait no I mean Plot. I have limited code and graphics talent and will help as I am able to, if I can't do it we will find someone who can.

Discord: Crym@0020
word count: 292

The Mod Team

"Together forever alright, get the vacuum!"
~Sophie
Atrice
About: I'm from Denmark and live with my fiance and our nearly 4 year old daughter. I have two jobs, but I'm usually around to plot and post during the evenings and on my days off. I'm an archaeologist with a great interest in history in general, and I love to write. I mostly play males and I love romantic plots with a dark twist... or just a twist.

Discord: Atrice#7964

Koalaroo
About: I'm a German expat, living in Australia these days after having grazed several other countries before that. I'm 35, married, crazy for cats. I love history (I've done the apprenticeship to be a tourist guide for Austria which in the 16th century was so large, it could rightfully claim in its Kingdom, the sun never set) - Either way, I digress.

I have no kids, work remotely, and tend to be online on Discord (at least on standby) 8-10 hours a day, and here on the forums in my evening hours. I enjoy plotting and chatting and I'm always happy to help find resources, historical information, or answer any sorts of questions. Don't hesitate to ask :)

Discord: Koalaroo#7522

Kimmie
About: I am a nearly 34 year old (Seriously, may as well just say I am 34) Michigander. I live in that town that nobody believes in with my husband and my two fur babies, Sid and Garfield. I am a food blog author, I am constantly trying to come up with new recipes or explore old recipes that need a good update, as well as take on challenges that someone might give to me. I have been roleplaying for 23 years in some form or another... My favorite type is romance and drama, but I love a good story in general. I am here to help with research and have knowledge of things like theater that could prove helpful for my fellow players. I am glad to help in any way that I can!

Email: kimworden28@hotmail.com
Discord: kimmie #7141
word count: 360

Return to “OOC Chatting and Contact”